FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Orders & Returns
1. How do I track my order?
Once the order is fulfilled, an email is sent with shipment information, (i.e Carrier, Tracking number). You can also email us at email@example.com to inquire about your order.
2. Can I return or exchange an item?
HSA Perfumes provides refunds only for defective products purchased directly from our website: www.hsaperfumes.com.
Complete details: See our full Returns Policy page
3. How can I change or cancel my order?
To change or cancel your order, contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Parcel deliveries cannot be canceled as they are processed immediately to ensure quick arrival. We cannot accept changes or cancellations on some items, view our Returns Policy page.
4. Can I ship items to multiple addresses?
Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping to multiple addresses at once. If you would like to create a custom bundle order with multiple addresses, kindly email us at email@example.com prior payment. (*extra shipping cost may apply for different destinations)
5. Why Is the price for an item different from when added to the shopping cart?
Prices are subject to change — including temporary reductions as well as permanent increases. The prices of items in your cart represent the current price for which you will be charged.
6. Can I return a personalized item?
Unfortunately, we do not offer returns on personalized products. Verify your personalization prior purchasing.
7. What shipping options are available?
Our products are delivered in three ways, either:
- Curb-side Pickup (Scarborough, Ontario)
- Local Parcel Delivery (Available Online in GTA, Ontario, Canada) to your delivery address.
- Parcel Delivery to your delivery address
- USA (UPS, USPS)
- Canada (Canada Post, UPS, Stallion Express)
- International (USPS, UPS, DHL, Postnl)
8. How do you calculate shipping charges?
For Parcel Shipping, shipping and processing charges are based on the merchandise total for each delivery address. A total shipping cost is provided at checkout.
9. What is a Delivery Surcharge?
Items that are bulky, heavy, or of limited availability may have a delivery surcharge in addition to standard delivery and processing charges. This charge is discussed with customer prior payment.
10. Can I delay the shipment of my order?
If you wish to place an order but delay its shipment to a later date, please do so through our Contact Us form. Or email at info@hsaperfumes with your Order number, and one of our sales associates will be happy to assist you.
11. Can I ship to foreign countries?
12. Can I ship to USA/Canada addresses?
Yes! Visit our stores or shop now at www.hsaperfumes.com
13. Which deliveries will be charged sales tax?
Sales tax on the merchandise total is charged for items shipped to the following provinces in Canada:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
For further assistance please email Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and inquiry.
15. Can I customize an item with a company logo?
Yes, many of our items can be customized with a company logo or employee monograms. Inquire at email@example.com we'll be happy to assist you.
14. What services do you offer for Businesses?
16. Where can I view store locations and hours?
View our Store Locator.
17. When I submit credit card information online, is it secure?
HSA Perfumes has sophisticated encryption and authentication tools to protect the security of your credit card information, and we will do our best to protect its security on our systems. Specifically, every page in the hsaperfumes.com ordering process that requests credit card information uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, which is designed to render information unreadable should anyone try to intercept it. However, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our website, and you do so at your own risk. To help ensure others will not have access to your credit card information while on our website, we urge you to sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.